Thursday, October 24, 2013

Southern Bride Blogger

I feel like I post a ridiculous amount of wedding stuff right now. Sorry 'bout it. But it's honestly the most interesting thing going on in my life at the moment. I figured what would be a better way to showcase this little wedding blog than to link it up with one of the largest wedding websites/magazines around? You can now check me out on Southern Weddings, because I'm officially a Southern Bride blogger (check out my button on the right). If you've got an affinity for weddings, be sure to check out everyone else's blogs too!

1 comment :

  1. Hi! I found your blog on Southern Bride Bloggers! I'm so happy I found that website, because I've been looking for other brides like myself to connect with! I'm a new follower via GCF and hope you follow me back however you want :)

    xoxo, Jess
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete