Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday: ON Shopping Spree

It's Friday again! I'm (of course) linking up with the girls for my traditional Five on Friday post.This week's post is totally devoted to Old Navy. That's pitiful, I know. But last Friday one of the girls from work went on a shopping spree at our local Old Navy and got a ridiculous amount of adorable clothes. She has looked so cute every day this week that I'm planning on doing the exact same thing today after work.

1.
This Dress
 
This gray shift dress is calling my name. I don't normally wear a lot of gray, but apparently I'm a lot more drawn to neutrals these days. The way they have it styled on the model almost makes me want run out and buy a pair of booties (ankle boots). Seriously, I have never wanted those before in my life and I'm about to start searching. Wouldn't this be so cute with a nice cozy, new sweater?
 
 
 2.
Color-Block Sweater
 
I'm kind of in love with this crew neck sweater. It needs some way better styling that Old Navy has given it, but still. How cute is that? It would go with so many things. But most importantly, a good pair of jeans.
 
  
3.
Oversized Sweaters
 
I love an oversized sweater and this mint one is adorable. I'm not someone who will wear them with leggings. This girl doesn't have the thighs for that. But I do love them with jeans and occasionally leggings in the privacy of my own home. While this sweater definitely doesn't look oversized on the model, I have a feeling it will be on me. I have the weirdest body ever, and Old Navy's clothing is normally a little large on me, even the smallest sizes. I may buy a size up though to get a true oversized fit.
 
 
4.
Leopard Scarves
 
I'm a sucker for a scarf. Make it an infinity scarf and I swoon. This red-orange/leopard infinity scarf is calling my name so hard I can literally almost hear it. Now I need a cute top and a good pair of black jeans. Done and done.
 
 
 5.
 
I'm adding these in because I love Old Navy jeans and pants. They fit me so well (I love the Sweetheart and Rockstar fits, curvy girl's best friends) and have always proven to look good on me as well as last for a long time. I'm talking freshman year of college jeans are holding up fine. And I'm sure they'll look great once I fit in them again. I probably won't be picking any pants or jeans up at Old Navy today, since they only carry my size online, but I couldn't resist sharing.
 

 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I can't wait to read your Friday posts too!
  

2 comments :

  1. oh my I love that dress! I might have to swing by Old Navy this week...hope your shopping spree was successful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I thought it was so cute too! Too bad my Old Navy didn't have it. I hope you have better luck!

      Delete