For now, here's what I wore a few weeks ago for a day of work and then our travel time in the car later on. It was professional enough for work (my work really has no dress code, but I think this would have worked for casual Fridays when I was teaching too) and comfy enough for riding in the car. Plus, I finally got to showcase some of the cute items I got from J. Crew Factory about a month ago.
*NOTE: Please ignore the mess behind me in these pictures. I was taking pictures while cleaning up and packing for our trip back home.*
Jules wanted to show off her outfit too.
Gray and white stripes are all the rage this season.
[ Bracelet: J. Crew Factory ]



i was absolutely gawking over the loveliness of that jcrew factory bracelet when they had their sale!!! love it!
ReplyDeletexx
elise
Your monogram vest is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
I love that outfit, especially the vest!
ReplyDelete