Last Saturday, my parents threw Brad and I an engagement party. They rented out the clubhouse in my aunt's neighborhood and barbequed. We had a pretty good turn out (around 50-60 people) and it was a blast! I'm so glad we were able to celebrate with our friends and family. Did y'all know some people bring gifts to an engagement party?... Me neither. I truly hope they brought them out of the goodness of their hearts and not because they felt like they had. We wanted an engagement party so that we could do something nice for everyone who is going to be doing so much for us over the next few months. The gifts were definitely a pleasant surprise though. My parents went above and beyond, cooking, decorating, entertaining. I think I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking:
Stacks on Deck, (Patron) Drinks on Ice
Just kidding, not that kind of party.
In line to stuff our faces.
Sister/MOH & me
No one bothered to tell me this dress wasn't flattering.
My whole cute family.
Plus my future hubby.
He's always making fun of me for putting my hand on my hip.
At least he always has me laughing.
Brad's cute grandparents.
All my best girlfriends.
ΓΦΒ
Our crescent hug has gotten seriously terrible since graduation.
Glory, Glory Gamma Phi!
How cute is this gift that we got?
P.S. We're officially at 339 days now!











Your dress looks great! Looks like you had a great party!
ReplyDeleteAww I love this! We haven't had an engagement party yet (I don't think we will), but this one turned out so well! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun! We never had an engagement party, but looking at your photos is only make me wish we had made it a priory. Maybe instead we can have an anniversary party at some point?!?!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of them to do!
The dress looks perfectly fine :)
Looks like such a fun party! Congrats! Enjoy the engagement period, it flies by!
ReplyDeletestopping by from the link up
Wow that looks so fun! Such a great turnout!
ReplyDelete