Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheers to a New Year, Part II

I'm back again for round 2 of the Cheers to a New Year link-up. I've come to the conclusion that when I was living alone in Charlotte, I was basically doing nothing exciting! Good thing the second half of my year has been SO much more exciting. I can't wait to share that with you next week. For now, enjoy recapping April, May, and June with me here.

April
 
1. Brad was FINALLY able to move into our new apartment! This was a huge ordeal so it was a big relief when he could finally move in. Our apartment is pretty fabulous though, so it was definitely worth the wait. Maybe I'll do an apartment tour one day and finally show off our granite counter tops and hardwood floors.
 
2. I ran The Color Run in Atlanta with my sister and some of my best friends! It was so fun, with the exception of the 3 hours worth of traffic we ended up sitting in. As much fun as it was, The Color Run is a little bit overrated. If you've ever ran it before I know I can't be the only one that thinks so.
 
3. Jules spent lots of quality time with her mommy. Since we were still living alone in Charlotte without Brad we had lots of time for snuggles.
 
4. (not pictured) I can't believe I don't have pictures of this, but - Brad and I celebrated our 5 year dating anniversary together (4/17) and Brad celebrated his 25th Birthday (4/21)! He and my daddy are my two favorite old men :)
 
May
 
1. I spent all of May with my kiddos! I'm so exciting. Towards the end of the school year, we learned about adjectives and took turns describing each other. My personal favorite adjectives/ adjective phrases they used to describe me? Best teacher ever and shiny teeth.
 
2. Teacher Appreciation Week and one day my babies brought me some pretty sweet flowers.
 
June 
 
 

 

1. I went back home to Atlanta almost immediately after finishing the school year and moving to Greenville to celebrate my friend Tara's 21st birthday. As much fun as it was seeing Tara and all my friends, my immediate thought was, "I'm too old for Buckhead".

2. I went to Brad's sister Allison's baby shower for her and our little nephew Hudson. It was so fun celebrating her and her humongous belly. No offense to her, she knows it's true :)

3. The only Braves game I got to go to all year was the game played after the Chipper Jones's jersey retirement. I guess that's not a bad one to see!
 
I REALLY hope June's pictures don't look as fuzzy as they do while I'm writing this post. I really have no idea why they're fuzzy if they are, they look great in the folder on my computer! :)

P.S. June was also when I first started blogging and started this little blog right here. You can read my first post here.

Peach State of Mind

1 comment :

  1. Looks like you had a great few months, I've always wanted to do a color run!

    ReplyDelete