I can't believe it has officially been a year since Brad proposed to me. 365 days goes by incredibly fast.
While we won't be spending this 4th of July exactly the same way we spent last year's
(this year is a Braves's game as opposed to a two week vacation in Siesta Key, Florida),
I know that we will have a wonderful time celebrating.
Little did we know that the wedding date we would eventually choose would be a full 443 days from the day of our engagement until the day we say "I Do". Now we only have 78 days left until we walk down the aisle.
I am beyond excited to take this next step with Brad and to finally become his wife. But I have to say, the fact that 365 days flew by so quickly is kind of terrifying. If anything, it saddens me to think that's how fast the rest of ours lives will go by. So, for our engagement anniversary I think I'm going to slow down a little bit. And try to remember that life is just one big collections of moments, and if I'm not living in them, then I'm missing them.
They may not all be as "big" as our engagement or our upcoming wedding, but they all make up part of our story. And I think it's a pretty great story.
Happy 1 Year to my sweet fiance! I can't wait to marry you.

Happy 1 year engagement! Have fun at the braves game....I'm totally jealous! I can't wait to see how gorgeous your wedding is! Happy 4th!
ReplyDelete