Over the past few years,
I've been "feelin' 22".
Known that "no one likes you when you're 23".
And now, today, I get to turn 24.
I guess technically I already am, especially if you're reading this after 12:54 PM, then it's officially official.
I honestly don't know how I got here. I know I've been out of high school for a while now, but I do at least feel like I just went through sorority recruitment, flunked my first college exam (thanks Italian), and turned 21 like last week.
Instead, I'm working on my 3rd year out of college, about to start my second year of teaching, and getting married in 2 1/2 months. Something about that is pretty hard to believe. Recently, I've started having a hard time accepting getting older. Especially because I finally realize how fast life moves.
But, today, instead of focusing on the fact that there are only 365 days until I turn 25, I'm on my way to Savannah, Georgia for my bachelorette party weekend. And I plan to celebrate like I've just turned 21, instead of 24.
But, today, instead of focusing on the fact that there are only 365 days until I turn 25, I'm on my way to Savannah, Georgia for my bachelorette party weekend. And I plan to celebrate like I've just turned 21, instead of 24.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once and a while, you could miss it."
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday!! Have fun at your bachelorette party weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you went to Kennesaw! I applied there, but I ended up going to Mercer! Have fun in Savannah this weekend! Totally jealous!
ReplyDeleteHow funny, I almost went to Mercer! And thanks! We had a blast :))
DeleteSavannah sounds like an awesome city for a bachelorette party!! Did you take a lot of photos and videos?
ReplyDeleteYes! It was super fun. Check out today's post for all the photos/videos!
Deletehttp://endingbeginnings.blogspot.com/2014/07/wedding-wednesday-bachelorette-weekend.html