For the last week or so, I've been spending hours a day working on getting our wedding invitations set to go by the weekend. We decided to make our own invitations to save some money. This was basically a necessity, since we blew through our wedding budget months ago. I'm really happy with the way they turned out and assuming I get them all addressed and stamped, we shouldn't have any problems getting them out. I'm so excited for our guests to receive them and start getting our RSVPs.
So here's a little sneak peak of our invites, and I'm sure the entire invite will make an appearance after our guests have received their invitations.
My little sissy/MOH came over and helped me assemble and print them all.
Ignore the mess in the background, we had just moved into the apartment.
Jules also helped with assembly...
And here's our sneak peak.
Ignore that this one got a little crushed, maybe we won't send that one out.
Super cute invites! I totally know the feeling of just being ready for it to be done. It will be worth it in the end, but I won't lie, I think the last couple of months are the worst! Just know that the wedding and reception will be so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteNice job making those yourself! You could start a business (after your wedding, of course haha)! Invitations definitely made it "real" for us, too. Once we left them at the Post Office we were like, "whoa. $hit just got real." haha :)
ReplyDeleteRight?? I finally mailed them out today and the whole time I was thinking, "Well, I guess there's no turning back now." :)
Delete