I wanted our photographers to snap at least a few pictures of my groom getting ready. I'm so glad we had 2 photographers, plus a videographer, who were able to catch Brad getting dressed. I'm lucky my husband is so good looking :)
Brad's dad/Best Man insisted on tying his tie for him.
Brad eventually gave in because his dad kept insisting.
I think these pictures are the cutest. Brad thinks they're annoying.
Typical boys.
We actually scheduled our wedding during Tennessee's bye week, Brad insisted.
I made sure to leave my wedding band with Brad's gift so they wouldn't forget it.
Luckily this worked because it arrived safely to our wedding.
The watch actually ended up being WAY too big for Brad, but he suffered through the wedding with it to make me happy. We've since had the extra links removed. :)
After Brad finished getting ready, it was time for me (and my bridal party) to head to our venue and start setting up all the last minute details.
___________________________________________
___________________________________________
Photography: Addison & Kaytee @ George Street Photo & Video / Addison Hill Photo
Videography: Hammond Studios
Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Savvi Formalwear
Groom's Tie: Macy's
Groom's Watch: Kohl's

















These are awesome! I love that you have pictures of the boys getting ready.
ReplyDeleteHaving 2 photographers is definitely the way to go. I am planning on having 2 just so they don't miss anything!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't get any photos of Sam getting ready, but a friend just told me last week that she took some! This post reminds me to ask her about those photos.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of the guys getting ready! We didn't really have any from our photographer of our guys getting ready...we have a few candid shots from other people, but I wish I would have made sure one of our photographers captured that.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love your new layout too!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing! && I really love the gift that you gave him! How cute!
ReplyDelete