We received 2 photographers, a main photographer for 8 hours and an assistant photographer for 6 hours. These photographers are contracted through George Street but many also have their own outside companies as well. We also get back every photo taken at our wedding, all of them have been color corrected. Our photographer chose about 100 photos that we actually edited all the way. Honestly, our photos turned out so well, I'm not sad about all 1600 of them not being completely edited. That would have made it even harder to choose our favorites. We also got an engagement session and will receive a wedding album.
The way the company works is that our photographers have 48 hours to look over the photos they took, select their favorites, and them submit the photos to George Street. From there, another employee begins the editing/correction process. Because so many different people are in charge of our photos, we got them back incredibly quick! They've actually already been released to us (as of October 1st) and they are GORGEOUS! I'm waiting until our flash drive containing all our photos arrives this week to begin sharing them with you.
However, our head photographer, Addison, who also runs Addison Hill Photo in Atlanta, created an entire blog post devoted to our wedding! I was so excited for this because I hadn't expected it considering he is not actually allowed to put his normal logo on our photos as they're property of George Street. He was sweet enough to post them anyway, sans logo, and sent them all to me in a Dropbox folder so I wouldn't have to wait for these. Plus, he even edited all these, yay!
I honestly can't say enough awesome things about Addison! Brad and I adore him (is that too strong a word?) and have already made plans for anniversary pictures with him next year. I told him we are hiring him for everything. As long as he's working, we aren't going anywhere else for our pictures.
Here are a few sneak peek photos until they all come in sometime this week. Be prepared for several long months of wedding recap posts.
We wore our shirts ALL day.
Excuse all our wrinkles ;)
Best day ever.
Looking at my bouquet makes me so happy!
I honestly feel like we had the most gorgeous wedding flowers ever.
My poor, tall husband, forever bending in half to kiss his tiny wife.







Gorgeous pictures! Love your dress too!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the outfit change that still incorporated your yellow accents. The flowers really are bold and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I can't wait to see more wedding posts! YAH for getting your pictures back so soon and that you love them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these photos!! They are amazing! And your wedding flowers are so pretty and so unique--love them!
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures!! I also love the color of the men's suits!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are wonderful! I keep getting e-mails from them and I was wondering how they are in all different areas and I guess since they contract out it makes sense. I'm glad you love your pictures so far, can't wait to see more! :)
ReplyDeleteAll of the pictures you have shown are beautiful! I am still waiting for mine, my wedding was in August. I told my photographer to take his time...I have seen sneaks though and they look amazing...this makes me more anxious to finally see them! Yours were so perf!
ReplyDeleteBeardy Heart Beauty
Beautiful photos! Can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDelete