Monday, October 6, 2014

#blalockbash: Wedding Video Sneak Peek

It's not wedding Wednesday, but this couldn't wait!
I am beyond excited to be able to share a sneak peek of our wedding video.

We were on the fence about having a videographer and I'm so glad that we did! Our videographer, Edwin from Hammond Studios, definitely deserves a post of his own for how awesome he was to have at our wedding. Take a look! I'm pretty sure I've watched it 100 times so far. I can't wait for the finished product. I am all-in for wedding videos and will definitely be recommending them and Edwin to everyone!

8 comments :

  1. You're so beautiful! I am so jealous of your awesome video! Looks incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I can't wait to see the final thing. We really stretched (a.k.a. blew) our budget for this and I'm so glad we did it.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! This makes me want to go and watch our video again. I think I watched it like 500 times when we first got it...it has so much meaning! Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tear up every time I watch it and I didn't cry at all on our wedding day! I agree, I've probably watched ours that many times too!

      Delete
  3. LOVE this!!! So beautiful!!! This is one thing I wish we would have done-have a videographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's definitely my favorite part about our wedding. The day went so fast, there are already so many things I don't remember and we haven't even been married a month!

      Delete