We made a quick, less than 24 hour visit home so that we could meet Hudson. We arrived home around 3:30 PM on Saturday and waited, very impatiently, to finally hear that they were on their way home. When we heard this we hopped in the car and sped over to Allison and Trae's house. Since they weren't expecting the baby for at least another 3 weeks, there were several things that still needed to be done around the house. I put together the diaper genie and Brad and I put together the bassinet, while his mom started laundry and dinner. We will be pros at assembly by the time we have our own baby.
Here are a few of the pictures we took on Saturday when we finally got to meet him:
"I've been told I love the Braves" onesie
from Imperfect With Love Etsy Shop and Uncle Brad & Aunt Morgan
I have no idea when we'll get to see him again. Hopefully soon, because he is just precious. Seriously, there is nothing I hate more than being away from my family and friends. As nice as South Carolina is, especially with the lifestyle it is providing for us - one where I don't have to work (although I would love to) - I would love for Brad's corporation to one day take us back to Georgia, sooner rather than later, (especially with the insane amount of teaching jobs Gwinnett Co. had open this year) because it would mean being reunited with everyone we love.
No comments :
Post a Comment