I have been dying to purchase some new clothes. However, I'm restraining myself since I'm just about broke at the moment. I do have a working interview tomorrow so my interview today went well - hopefully this job works out for reals.
Anyway, all/most of the stores that I typically make my purchases at are having end of summer sales right now. How depressing is it that summer is ending, at least in the retail world? So sad. I'm really wishing at least one of these babies makes its way into my closet in the near future.
1. As a (former?) teacher, I'm always looking for a cardigan. This one from J. Crew Factory looks so snugly and perfect for breezy, summer nights.
2. I've been slowly retiring all my booty shorts from high school/college, so
I think these guys would be a perfect addition to my new more grown up wardrobe.
3. I've been wearing the dark wash Chambray shirt from Old Navy for a while now, I really think I could use this light wash Chambray as well.
4. I've never been a fan of TOMS, but my new job suggested that my Jack Rogers Navajos may not be the best shoe for working. Darn. These TOMS seem cute enough that I may actually like wearing them.
5. I've been looking for a Leopard Print belt for a while now and LOFT makes the best quality belts for the price. I want this now.
6. A while ago I got rid of all my jean shorts but these from Old Navy really make me want to invest in a new pair.
7. I'm seriously dying over this bangle from J. Crew Factory.
8. This tank is such a pretty color and believe it or not, it's on sale at Old Navy for $10!
9. I am such a HUGE fan of lace and I'm in love with this shirt from LOFT. You could dress it up or down and it would still be gorgeous.
If you're as interested in any of these items as I am. Here are the sales currently going on at the stores I mentioned:
Old Navy - Great sales in general. Extra 30% thru 7/29 with the code WOW at Check Out. Online only!
LOFT - Extra 30% at Check Out on Sale items. No code needed. & Free Shipping on orders of $125+
J. Crew Factory - Midsummer Sale: 40% of EVERYTHING, in stores and online. Free Shipping on orders of $100+
I am wearing 3 today and I also own 8! Haha 8 is so comfy and comes in so many colors after I got the blue I wanted them all!
ReplyDeleteI love that LOFT shirt, and I have those Old Navy jean shorts and basically live in them on the weekends, definitely worth the purchase!
ReplyDelete