Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Monday!

This weekend was super eventful. We did all the things that I talked about in my Five on Friday post, but of course I forgot to bring my camera. Luckily, my boyfriend's sister and dad took lots of pictures at both the Braves's game and baby shower so hopefully I can share those eventually.

I am actually super excited about this Monday. For one - it's July 1st, which means there are only 10 days until my birthday (July 11th) and more importantly, only two more days until we leave on vacation (July 3rd). July is going to be a wonderful, eventful month and I'm so glad that it's here. Although I am sad that this means we are getting close to starting a new school year and I still haven't found a new teaching job yet :(

For now though I'm enjoying my Monday and preparing for vacation.

Right now, I'm spending the morning with my cat, Jules. Isn't she precious? And catching up on laundry and cleaning as I need to pack our vacation bags and I don't want to come home to a dirty apartment.

Jules thinks she's helping with the laundry. She's really just kind of in the way :)
 
Also, it's probably a little too late for me to make it this year, but I'm in love with this Monogrammed Chevron Flag Letter that I found via Pinterest. I would love to have this for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Veteran's Day, and any other time I'm feeling patriotic and just wanted to share with you. I'll make this next year, chevron will still be popular then, right?...

 
If you would like to make this you can find the full directions at Debbiedoos.com. Let me know how it turns out and if it's as easy as it looks. I think it's absolutely precious!


No comments :

Post a Comment