Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oh Baby, Baby

Yesterday Brad's dad sent us all the pictures he took at Allison's baby shower. Why he decided he wanted to be the only male at the shower is beyond me, but at least we have lots of great pictures because of it and I just wanted to share with you.
 
The shower was thrown by Brad's stepmom and was just the cutest thing ever. It was safari themed since that's what the little peanut's nursey is decorated in. We had delicious food and all of Brad's dad's family came as well as lots of Allison's other friends and family.  
 
 
 
 
How cute are these little jungle animal petit fours? And so tasty!
 
 
Allison and I.
I apologize for not being very photogenic that day!
 
 
All of the ladies on Brad's dad's side of the family.
 
 
 
Isn't this diaper cake precious?
Brad's aunt Karen made this and it was just adorable. 
 
Anyway, I'm so glad I was able to make the trip from SC to go to the shower. I just love baby showers, bridal showers on the other hand tend to make me crazy annoyed at this point in my life... Also, check out this cryptic line in the e-mail Brad's dad sent...
"Everything turned out great and it was so much fun. OK who is next with their Baby Shower, I actually was told by that person and you may be surprised who it is and how soon you will be planning your shower."  
Ummm, what? Allison is the only one in the family who is married and Brad is the only grandchild in the family who is in a serious relationship and I know I'm not having children anytime soon. I'm curious to see who it will be!

No comments :

Post a Comment