I've been seeing this silly little thing floating around the Internet all day today and decided I should share it:
If you're lucky enough to be from Atlanta (or you're like me and you're actually from Canton and just tell everyone you're from Atlanta [see #1 on the list] because everyone thinks Canton is all rednecks and mountains, when it's actually neither) read that and tell me everything on that list isn't 100% correct. If you're not lucky enough to be from Atlanta, I really do feel for you, you should check it out anyway even if you don't understand all the things on the list.
P.S. If you understood that the title of this post is actually a Lil Scrappy & Lil Jon song appropriately titled "Forever I Love Atlanta" then we should probably be best friends. Also, if you know this is the title then you also know basically all the lyrics to the song. Warning: If you are not a fan of curse words in songs, please don't look this song up.
via// FYI: Not the real Atlanta and I don't think I've ever seen this show, ever.

No comments :
Post a Comment