Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember: Day 2

Today's topic: "If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?"
 
Honestly y'all, I'm incredibly happy with my life right now. If I'd been asked this question two months ago I would've jumped on it whole-heartedly. Currently, I'm planning getting married, I really like my job (even if it's not teaching), I like Greenville a whole lot, and I'm loving where I'm at right now (life-wise). But, if you had to twist my arm and make me drop all of this for 3 months, I know exactly what I'd do. TRAVEL. (I'm sure that's everyone's answer.) Let's assume that my three months off also come with all the money in the world, I'd have one heck of a trip on my hands. Wondering where I'd go?...
 
I'm a total sun worshipper. My favorite place in the world is a beach by the ocean and I'm pretty sure I'd spend my three months seeing all the good ones...
 
Turks & Caicos
 
The Seychelles
 
Maui, Hawaii
 
Turquoise Sea, Sardinia, Italy
 
Tahiti
 
Then, after I had visited all these gorgeous beaches, I'd take my tan little self to the Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School in Australia for one of their Master Classes. I love baking and this is basically the top school in the world for chocolates and pastries (surprise, it's in the name). I'd learn to make little pralines like these:
 
 
And then I'd head back to Greenville, SC where I'd pick up with wedding planning, my job with Marley Lilly, and real life. Hopefully I wouldn't have to pick things up again with Brad because in a perfect world he'd be with me on all these beaches.
 


3 comments :

  1. OMG I would definitely travel Italy. I've always wanted to go there:)

    xo
    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that Turquoise Sea is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I'm pretty sad I can't just pick up and go there now. P.S. Saw you were doing Blogtember too - can't wait to read all yours :))

      Delete