Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

I'm officially an old lady. I have the most boring weekends and I actually enjoy them. Brad has been sick, all last week and still feeling kind of down this week, so we didn't get to have our typical Friday night date night last week. So we stayed in almost all weekend. There's something nice about spending time with my fiancĂ© doing nothing but laying on the couch and hanging out.

I spent all day Saturday snuggling with this little cutie.

Saturday, I had a coupon for Buy 2 Yankee Candles, Get 2 Free.
I'm obsessed with candles so I had to go get some new Fall candles.
Brad surprised me by taking me during the UGA/LSU game and didn't even complain about missing the game.
Guess it helps that we have DVR.
 
Jules loved the paper the candles came wrapped in. 

This candle will blow your mind.

These two watched some football together.
 
Hopefully your weekend was more exciting than mine! It's good to have a lazy weekend, especially since we are traveling EVERY weekend in October. Yay, engagement party, Braves' playoff games, birthdays, and wedding dress shopping!


Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you had a nice and relaxing weekend!
    Our weekend wasn't wild and crazy either, so don't feel too old!

    Yay for wedding dress shopping! I can't wait to read more about it! :)

    ReplyDelete