Thursday, September 19, 2013

THIRTY

Yesterday was the start of J.Crew Factory's 30% off sale online. All products are 30% off when you use the code THIRTY. This sale will last until September 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM and is only valid online. Y'all should hop on over and pick up some goodies. I know I did and I can't wait for them to get here so I can style them. Yeah, I'm considering trying my hand at fashion blogging. We'll see how that goes...

Classic Button-Down Shirt in Flannel
RED
$48.50 (or $33.95 with THIRTY code)
 
Gold and Crystal Link Bracelet
$29.50 (or $20.65 with THIRTY code)
I've been wanting this bracelet since this post.

Layering Crewneck Tee - FINAL SALE
CERISE
$12.99 (or $9.09 with code)
I'm not sure if I love this or not, but I bought it to get free shipping.
Which actually means I ended up spending more money, oops...
 
5" Chino Short
BRIGHT SUN
$16.50 (or $11.55 with code)
I know, summer is over. But next summer isn't...
 
These items regularly priced: $107.49
Your price when you use the code THIRTY at checkout: $75.24
Total Savings: $32.25
 
I'd say it's worth it.

No comments :

Post a Comment