Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lust List: Dresses

Recently I've been talking to my parents about throwing an engagement party for Brad and I. We won't be doing anything super formal, we aren't that kind of couple. And while a party at a restaurant would be nice, I know that can get expensive, plus, I like the idea of everyone being able to mingle and not have to sit down the whole time (I realize you wouldn't have to have a seated dinner engagement party at a restaurant but there aren't many restaurants near my parents that have event spaces). So, we're thinking about renting out a club house at one of the local neighborhoods and throwing an upscale cook-out. My dad loves to BBQ, he has all the smokers and everything and luckily he's an excellent cook so I think this is a very viable option for our engagement party. I love that we can control the budget more with this option and this is important since we're trying to save money for the actual wedding.

Anyway, although we probably won't be having a "traditional" engagement party, you better believe that I will be using this as an excuse to dress up. We haven't officially made any plans for the party yet but I've been scouring websites for the perfect engagement party dress and I think I've found a couple front runners.

Engagement Party Dresses
 
L to R: via/ via/ via
 
Opinions? Suggestions?

1 comment :

  1. I love the black and white one! The detailing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete