The Cotton Warehouse cut us an incredible deal that we just couldn't say no to. We're saving $1,800 off the cost of the venue and all service charges/labor costs are now being included in that price instead of being an additional 15% cost. We're also getting several free rentals, like extra lights, which are normally an extra rental.
We could not be more excited! I'm so happy to finally have a venue rented (and paid for) and I feel like I can relax a little bit now. You know, for like a week, before we have to pay catering deposits and set up priority vendors like a DJ and a photographer. But, here are the exciting details:
on
September 20, 2014
We are getting married outside in the garden, assuming it's not raining, and our wedding colors will be gray and yellow. Similar to what you're seeing here. But we'll be going for a more rustic look instead of a modern look. That's about all we have planned as of yet...
Yay congratulations!!! That place is beautiful and I love the color scheme!!!!
ReplyDeleteAH! So exciting, congrats! That must be such a great feeling, I can only imagine...I hope we have this good of luck when we go look at venues in a couple weeks :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting. I remember booking our venue and feeling the sense that it was real now. You know? I can't wait to see what else you are planning (including your photographer). I love it!
ReplyDeleteBTW...our photographer has shot at the Cotton Warehouse 2 times recently if you are looking for a photog.
Thanks so much for linking up!
Soooo exciting!! My wedding is NEXT WEEKEND!! omg omg omg. :)
ReplyDeletewww.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com
YAY! This is so exciting! I agree with Kristyn, it's such a relief to finally have the venue nailed down so you can start with all of the other stuff. Congrats and thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!! We're doing gray and red with yellow flowers!
ReplyDeleteaw YAY congratulations! the venue totally makes it real :)
ReplyDeleteI'm getting married in a garden too! Congratulations on securing that venue! It was one of my biggest reliefs when we locked that down!
ReplyDeletechampagneandsuburbs.blogspot.com